Cruisin' music

I agree wholeheartedly on this one, David.  I've had "Las Vegas" in the CD player since before Cincy.  I only took it out last week to appease the kids.  Another of my favorites along these lines is the soundtrack from "Fight Club"  by The Dust Brothers.  That's another that if it were a tape instead of a CD it would be warped.  That one has sat in the CD player for months on end as well.

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> mentioned:
Chemical Brothers

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source