got shocks?

I don't have a front sway bar, I've been purposely trying to stay away
from adding one, I kind of like a little bit more oversteer. I do have a
stock rear sway bar (stock from a '82 Wolfsburg Scirocco) with stock
bushings on it. Maybe, I'll try the BSI rear sway, and then go with real
race springs instead of the progressive H&R race springs before going to
the front sway bar.

I need to do something more to beat that damn CRX, adjusting tire
pressure isn't cutting it, my chassis needs to stiffen up.

Thanks again,
Tom C