Dyno and track day North

Hi there, we're having a GTG up here at my place on the weekend of August
14/15, so if anyone wants to come, LMK.
Here's the agenda:
Friday the thirteenth:
The big biker bash in Port Dover, about 10 000 bikes should show up, it's
good to see. Sighseeing for the guys is usually pretty good, there may be
some toplessness...(which is legal). But lots of cool bikes.
Fast and Furious Fridays at the track, quarter mile time trials (I think
it's like $20.00)

Saturday August 14th: I have a dyno booked for the day, at $65 CDN for
three pulls, this is a steal.
Evening festivities will follow.

Sunday August 15th: I have a CSCS (Canadian Sport Compact Series) race,
and we can go to the track, the circuit course is closed, maybe for good,
but you can still take in the car show and drag race your car ($50 to
race/$35 for test and tune)

So that's the plan. LMK if you're coming and what you'd like to do, I'm
pretty flexible. I know Anson will spend some time bonding with our nice
curvy gravel roads, slide it on over baby!

Oh BTW, I live in Southern Ontario quite near Niagara Falls in case you
don't know, so bring your ID for the border. And Canadian money, you can
buy good beer here!

Cathy, crazy canuck lady