Can a relay go bad? (heat soak related) UPDATE!!!!!

After replacing that relay my car start without
trouble even after it is driven at a distance, speed,
and time that would ussually cause heatsoak on this
automatic vehicles.

I was attempting to point out that by replacing the
relay (wich I suppose do goo bad) the problem was fix
for me.

I do believe that better grounding of the electrical
system and also a proporly working heat shield must be
in place to asure that the starter last as it should
with trouble free operation...

Mis dos centavos,
Tony