re; All season tires

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Any help with recommending all season tires would be very
> much appreciated. I'm tired(excuse the pun) of
> "good-for-1year"'s. I heard that Toyo make a good
> performance all season tire, but at the same time my
> wife's Potenza's are awesome.

Tonee,

Thanks to a bit of road scrap, I'm replacing the tires on
the Passat tomorrow instead of holding out 'til
September-ish.  It had/has Dunlop SP 5000s on it, and I'm
going with them again.  Not real cheap but good.

I've heard good things about some of the Potenzas as
well....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen