From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:36 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: re; All season tires

Any help with recommending all season tires would be very much
appreciated. I'm tired(excuse the pun) of "good-for-1year"'s. I heard
that Toyo make a good performance all season tire, but at the same time
my wife's Potenza's are awesome.

Yes Ellen I'm talking about "baby's tires!

93' Corrado VR6 (baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (new born)

*****Rice, Smoked and Served Fresh By Volkswagen.*****