repost with better info: finger stop getting in the wayofshifting

Woot! {apologizes for blatant gamer vocabulary} moving the plate didn't
offer enough movement, so what I ended up doing is a bit more
complicated and hard to write up in a short e-mail. Suffice to say I
have access to all 5 gears and reverse, and they are all where they are
supposed to be. Once I get the battery charged I'll be ready to go.

--
Cars:

	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"