Who had that VLB engine link...?

> From: "Dan Krautkremer" <kd5ceu@localnet.com>
> Date: 2004/07/15 Thu PM 12:05:48 EDT
> To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Who had that VLB engine link...?
>
> Did you hear the black helicopters in the distance?
>

> Danno
>
> "I have the strength for everything through Him who empowers me."
>                                                                 Phil 4:13

Yes.  Problem is, it is not too far from the truth.  I used to (read, -used to-) sell a device that you could install on your gas line to get more power and fuel economy.  Now, before everybody chimes in with a half-baked analysis, understand that this thing worked.  The increases were not large, but they were there, and the device did not have a service life.  It raised the vapor pressure of the fuel, gas, diesel, CNG, it did not matter.  Now, as I tried to sell it, or even let people test it, for free, it was like pulling a dead donkey to get it to drink water.  People are very connected to what they know.  If you tell them that there is another, better way, they become suspicious, and more skeptical...

Watch the film, "Tucker", get angry, and go against the grain...

My .02

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---