Wiper problem

I have lost the intermittant and low speeds on my wipers. Also when you pull
it for squirt and quick wipe nothing happens, however I do have high-speed,
and the rear wiper works so I don't think it's the switch. I noticed this
last night in a storm...what fun. So I haven't tried any trouble shooting
yet. Could this just be a relay? Or might the motor be bad?

TIA

Jon