She's ALIVE!!!

My wifes 86 automatic, affectionately known as "Roxy" has sat for six months
with a fried ECU and accompanying wiring. I kind young kid in my town with
an 85 disaster car stopped by friday night and said "if you want any parts
you better come get em, I got 30 days to get it off my property."
Sat morn. I was under the hood removing the harness and already had the ECU
from Kervin. By 4pm, with everything reconnected and a couple vacuum hoses
also replaced she fired up on the 3rd try. She runs better than when we got
her a year and a half ago.

The best tool for working on Scirocco's is PATIENCE!!!

Jon