need part number & source

actually find a shop that does engine
dipping(cleaning internals in a wash) and ask them to
replace the bearings (I have gotten two block done
this way, and I did the dip thing at the same time
(just bearin replaced 32$ with parts, dip + bearings
60$.

--- Mike Potter <Potterman@parts4vws.com> wrote:
> William,  The bearings have to sized by a machine
> shop & then pressed into
> the block. If that was not done they will not work
> correctly.
>
> You will NEVER find those bearings on the
> ETKA.....they do not list as a
> separate part from VW. To get them from VW you would
> have to buy an engine
> block!
>

> Mike Potter
> Virtual World Parts Inc.
> Sales@parts4vws.com
> 909-694-8600x103
> 888-389-7278x103

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b