Mk1 Scirocco key fobs

Behrle has taken one of these:

http://www.scirocco2.de/serie70_4.jpg

1:87 scale Mk1 rocco model, and made a mold...so now he can cast in Pewter
or resin and turn it into a keychain!

There was a group buy of these same keychains (idea anyway) that I
facilitated about 3-4 years ago if anyone remembers.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)