Mk1 Scirocco key fobs

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in having Mk1 key fobs.  I'm planning to produce them in pewter and color cast resin.  The color cast resin is available in all the primary and secondary colors plus black and white. They will have an attachment ring cast in place but no split ring.  They will cost $5 each plus shipping.
Lemmeno how many you want and what color resin or pewter.
Thanks,
Behrle