Kasey Kahne at Elma WA Speedway

Hey all!

I know there aren't that many Nascar lovers on the list but Kasey Kahne will
be at Grays Harbor Speedway next Friday and Saturday for the Evergreen
Sprint Championships.  Anyone up for it?  I have to work on Saturday but
could get out of it easy enough so if anyone wants to go LMK.  I just came
back from the races tonight (first time I went this year and only went once
before) since I promised the kids (fireworks and all) and got kinda hyped up
about next week.

Dave
Olympia, WA
---