New Door Card!!

Hey all!

My neighbor has some new old stock Scirocco parts and among these parts are
new black door cards for the Mk2.  I don't know what she wants for them so
just give me offers and I'll pass it on to her.  I will have to investigate
and see what else she has.  She does have a leather driver's seat that needs
some cleaning but doesn't have a single rip and all the bolsters are good.
She want's $100 for that.

I am in Olympia WA so consider distances and or shipping.

Dave
---