Waterfest... plans...or lack there of...

Well, it's looking like Anson and I will be arriving late in the
afternoon on Friday... and leaving early afternoon on Sunday.

We just need a way to get that 9 hour drive down to a more
reasonable time... oh, wait... that's right... it *is* Anson
and I driving and we'll be in my mk1.  hehe...  :)

And if Josh joins in the caravan... well, we better remember
to turn our headlights on first.  :0  kidding Josh...

Ben