Waterfest... plans...or lack there of...

Well, in just over a week I will be packing up the car for Waterfest...
and hopefully seeing many of you all there too!

Just wanted to get the talk started early about who is going and when
you plan to arrive... I will be leaving from Dayton, Ohio! along
I-70 East all the way... anyone else going that way on Friday or Saturday?
I haven't decided yet if I'm arriving Friday evening (and leaving Sunday
right after the show), or maybe arriving Saturday afternoon and staying
until Monday to drive back...

So, what's everyone else planning?  Or are you like me and just now realizing
how quick WF is coming up?!  ;)

Can't wait to see everyone there...

=====
Benjamin Harder