[SPAM] RE: More WOW!!! From German Ebay.

> But, it's gotta ad rear traction and stability??!!
>
> Dave

well its kinda funny really. wider rears dont do as much as you might think
they do. the rieger is in fact tail happy. neutral to oversteer i'd say
(even with part throttle when at decent speed - i've wagged it getting
overzealous accelerating into curvy on-ramps). now that i think about it,
i'd put it about the same as any other rocco with poly in the rear actually.

now... wider rubber at the front, thats a totally different story. the
rieger is insane at cornering. it tried to put me through the door while
cornering. my freaking dash cracked while cornering (ugh).

Al