Brush. Scrape. Brush. Wipe. (x1000) (whine)

Someone remind me not to do this again...if any of you think you're up to the task to do a ground up restoration, I strongly advise you think long and hard. And then when you're done, think about it again. Man, this thing better turn out the way I envision...

I just spent all day of a holiday scraping adhesive from the C-pillars and deck lid shelves of my mk1 (yesterday was spent removing the wiring and fusebox). GAWD - it sucks. I thought when I finished my research stint in college I would never have to mess w/ xylene again. My mistake. I wonder how many brain cells I axed today...I swear that adhesive just continues to cure over the 23+ years since it was installed.

What's worse is that I still have the doors, door and quarter window bases and firewall to clean up and that's before paint prep. This is definitely one of those "no end in sight" doldrum moments.

</whine>

:)  Jeff