H&R Cup kit opinions wanted...

Somehow it all depends on the quality of the roads you have to deal with.

Around Vancouver BC, and the whole lower mainland, I was able to have a
really good LOW suspension because the roads were all so nice, except of the
Vancouver downtown core. Around where I live now, MTL QC, with so much
pothole and cracks, and all this shit, just like Manhatan NYC, I have had a
better setup with a stock aprings, and stiff Boge progas shocks.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4