H&R Cup kit opinions wanted...

Hello esteemed Scirocco freaks, the list archive search doesn't seem to
be working at the moment, sooooo, who has an opinion on the H&R Cup kit
(spring/shock combo)?

This is for my daily driver, so I'm looking for a spring/damper combo
that isn't too harsh, but still aggressive.  The lowering amount seems
to be just right (1.6" front, 1.4" rear drop)

The H&R kit is the same price for the whole kit as a set of Koni Yellows
sans the springs, so to save a few bucks I'm thinking of going this
route.  Any opinions?

Mark.
75
77