From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:49 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Abandoned Scirocco...

hey now, an abandoned car is different than grabbing one out of a
parking lot. if anything, you're doing the city (and the guy who owns
the land that its
on) a favor.
not to mention saving yet another rocco from an unnecessary demise. imo,
if someone leaves their car on the side of the road for months, without
so much as a note inside, unlocked even, its up for grabs. i got one of
my roccos this way long ago, except i contacted the owner, who said i
could have it, but didnt have the title, and wasnt going to go through
the trouble to get one either. Al