Abandoned Scirocco...

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> imo, if someone leaves their car on the side of the road for months, without
> so much as a note inside, unlocked even, its up for grabs.

Hey Al,

I gotta agree with Larry - unfortunately, it won't be *your* opinion that matters a whit when
facing 12 peers and the guy in black robe!

The likely reality is that nobody gives a damn about the car, and you *will* be doing someone a
favor.  Is the risk worth it???

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)