Abandoned Scirocco...

Oooohhhhh, tough one.  Hrm, well there is the side of me that says to
check it with local DMV/Carfax and see if you can find/contact the last
owner for info.  Then there is the other side that say, hrm, truck + car
dolly = free car.  Had a similair deal here where I live.  There was a
wolfsburg rocco at a walmart not too far from where I and another list
live.  Thing has been there for years and no one knew anything about
it.  While I didn't get a chance to get into what it would take to get
it leagally before it vanaished, I did help myself to two of the plastic
center caps on the snowflake rims since 2 had gone missing from my wifes
cabby.

So I'm partly a bad person, but with good intentions. *shrug*

William