Abandoned Scirocco...

There is a mk2 Scirocco that I drive past everyday. It hasn't moved in
months. Today i got out to take a peek. There was an "abandoned vehicle
notice" on the windshield from God knows how long (it was pretty faded.) The
drivers handle was busted out and the plates were expired as of June 2003.
The hood wouldn't open but i know its an 8v. Some dents, nothing toooo bad,
but still, dents. Not too much rust. Since both door were unlocked I looked
inside...

252K on the clock, full leather seats, snowflake rims with good treaded
tires (but probably all have flat spots from sitting), 5 speed, "SCIROCCO"
on the center steering wheel,

AND a full Kamei X1 bodykit, front, sides, and rear...

What do you think I should do? No one in the area knows anything about it,
except that I am the 4the person to ask questions. The person who owned it
before was a girl (im 99% sure), but there is no registration or name on
anything.

I feel that its pretty much up for grabs, I am tempted to take my truck out
there and nab some things off of it, but I know that probably isn't leagal.

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!