Twin charger project?

Cory,
  If I were you, I would ignore the man.  He poo-pooed your idea, with few
specifics that were helpful.  While I can respect his point of view, I write
to you directly for two reasons: One, he and I have had a few debates, with
little resolved, and Two, I think your idea is doable, with specific good
gains that are only achieveable by this means...  Find that Turbo mag, and you
will see what I am talking about...

Hope that helps,
--
Regards,