Twin charger project?

At 05:18 PM 01/29/2004 -0800, L F wrote:
>Interesting food for thought.
>Not much good for anything else.
>JMHO
>
>Larry

Well if you are going to say that you better back it up ;)

Actually my thoughts were to try and get a car that would still have boost
at low RPM and Super chargers seem to do this.  I figure we are always
looking for ways to spool up turbos faster. Nitrous is one way.  Why not a
super charger.

I think I will have to try and see if I can't make this work :)

Cory Langford
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage