  From: Anson Clement
  To: Allyn ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 8:29 AM
  Subject: Re: OT: new rocco list addition/Shit...goodbye rocco

  First of all, let me offer my sincere congratulations to the malventano family, followed by condolences to Josh.

  I believe I can offer an explanation for these two seemingly random events, it is widely accepted that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Based on this idea it only seems logical that all the goodness that is Al's new kid had to come from somewhere... what better energy source than a kickass 1.8T scircocco? Lets just hope he has better fashion sense : )

  Ansn

  Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
    Christopher Ryan Malventano
    Born today at 12:22 PM
    9 lbs, 10 oz.

    any heavier and i would have needed to bring an engine hoist :).

    http://www.malventano.com/chris.wmv (500K)

    Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
    '04 Brand Spanking New Baby Boy *
    87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6)
    86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)

    tonight between 7pm and 8pm somebody decided to help themselves to a
    certain
    scirocco.......

    Josh
    Scirocco-less