Turning intermediate shaft pressurize oil system?

Yes you can do that, obviously the timing belt has to come off.

The old Chevy V8 trick is to insert a long screwdriver shaft (handle cut off) in a drill and run
the pump through the dizzy hole.  That'd certainly work on our cars - 8V's at least, not 16V's.

Spinning the int shaft pulley works too, but on 8V's it requires realignment when the t-belt is
reinstalled.

Ron