Checking Spindles

I know that is the function of the mentioned bit on the body, but putting
stands under those makes it a bit more wobbly in my experience.  The control
arm mounts, agreed are not intended as jacking point, but I think that would
be the strongest point to put a stand under other than the afore mentioned
bit...  Not to mention, it is much more stable on a stand at the rear of the
control arm...

My .02, interested who else has change?  :-)
--
Regards,
David Utley