stealthy like

Are you sure about that? The dangerous to touch part that is. I toured the base where the Stealths are kept and got a good walk around of the plane. The chief mechanic didn't wear gloves or anything and was pulling off panels, leaning up against it, etc etc. It's basically a thick, goopy paint stuff, thick enough to fill in rivets and smooth out panels. While I certainly would be cautious around the liquid form, I don't think that it's real dangerous on the plane. I could be wrong though.

Dan

Aaron <aaron@brixtonhill.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Made me laugh when I saw the footage of the stealth bomber shot down
over Kosovo, and enthusiastic Serbs picking up pieces of the wreckage.
That stuff is dangerous to touch! maybe I shouldn't have laughed quite
so much, but health care workers inevitably develop a sick sense of
humour...

Onelove

Aaron

'83 GTi - negotiating with insurance adjusters (the words blood and
stone spring to mind)
'85 GTX - running s w e e t - DD