eyeball scare

--- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No shit man, not exactly the way I wanted to christen it,
> but you gotta take what you can get. I usualy get away
> with a sliced finger or a few burns, this damn car wants
> some higher sacrifice!
>
> Anson

Of course it does.  It's a Scirocco (16v.)

:p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen