INS - okay I am done... they cleared me finally to get back in

Well we spend part of the morning again after receiving faxes all weekend
for the INS documents and low and behold... I have my alien visa.

We head back to Texas on Tuesday morning... point of entry Windsor ->
Cincy-> Nashville -> Memphis -> Dallas.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 coming soon!