trade-up Scirocco for Corado

I would recommend against it, if you thought that Scirocco ownership was risky. You will hate Corrado ownership. The reason I say this (and this comes from experience) is that Corrado is a unique platform and breed of VW, and with that uniqueness comes a price. Parts are unique to the Corrado and that means pricey and some times harder to find aftermarket than the Scirocco parts.

I always wanted a Corrado too, so I got one. And after six months of ownership I sold it. They feel bloated and has no road feel.

HTH

Brian

Stefan P <swap17s@hotmail.com> wrote:
To be honest I have always liked the Corado more than the Scirocco but
couldn't afford to buy one. Now I want to buy a Corado with the Scirocco as
trade-in. My Scirocco is in very good condition with 125000 miles. I've had
it for a little over a year, the previous owner kept it stock but for the
lowering kit he added. Even the paint job is original and in very good
condition except for on the hood where the paint has small dull spots caused
by the missing insulation. But even that is not noticable unless your stand
right next to the car. There are no major problems with the Scirocco, those
of you who read my last post "help please help" will know the last thing
that happened to it. It's just that I'd rather own a Corado. Also correct
me please if I'm wrong, owning a Corado which is newer, would be better for
me because it is not as likely to break down as an older car...Assuming the
Corado is in good shape. I would like to make the value of the Scirocco at
4000 dollars. Should you be interested, please reply to this email address
for more details.