eyeball scare

I'm realy trying to avoid the doctor thing.... it looks normal this morning so I'll just keep an eye, hopefully two, on it.

hehe

Anybody know of safety glasses that actualy seal to your face? I have a good pair but they leave some gap. I hate those big fucking goggles that they always have in highschool shop classes but it's the only sort I know of that leaves zero gap.

Anson

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I'd get it looked at, maybe a soothing antibiotic cream is in order.
You don't wanna do the corneal transplant thing, my Dad's on cornea #3 on
one side, not all that much fun.
Cathy