eyeball scare

It is officially a project.

Erik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anson Clement" <ansonivan@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 9:47 PM
Subject: eyeball scare

> Right, so I'm out the ga-ridge this afternoon doing a little grinding and
such, I'm wearing my safety glasses like a good kid, at one point I feel
something hit me eye. I think nothing of the impact as such things are
comonplace when grinding, later, while showering, shelly say's "you've got a
piece of metal in your eye" and I being the groovy dude I am says to her
"yea, that happens all the time"

> So after a brief encounter with a towel I step up to the mirror to have a
look-see for myself, sure enough, there's an 1/8th inch bit of poo just
outside the cornea and the bastard's not moving when I blink. Oh damn.

> After twenty not-so-fun minutes with a magnet and a safety pin the little
fucker resides beside the sink and I'm feeling very lucky.