Storing a car

I have a scirocco 16v.  after a lot of down time fixing parts on my car I finally said the hell with it and I'm going to store it for the winter.

What do I have to do to the car to store it for 2-3 months?  its currently to cold for the car.  I have a hard time in the morning just getting it started.

I now need a starter, waterpump, thermostat, lower radiator hose, boost hoses, and new injectors.  so I want to store it until it gets warmer and I can work on it.

---