mk2 gotta fuel leak

Its the pipe the goes from the gas tank to the fuel
pump. The pipe is connected with rubber hoses on both
ends. Mine is corroded beyond recognition. It has a
pin-prick leak and a little stream of gas shooting
into the underbody. I dunno how I am gonna get the
dried rubber bits off so that they are still usable.
The hose on the upper end of the tube is gonna be a
bytch to get to. Any help is appreciated, the recall
should have covered these parts too, imo.

=====
87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta 16v