Tearing into a quaiffed tranny?

I got your original post and this reply but not the one by Peter - anyway, I'm sure he told you
what I am going to, and that's that the Quaife has no bearing whatsoever on tearing down a tranny.
 I'm sure you have a bum 4th gear, so let me know what you need and if I have it, I'll make you a
good deal.  AFA seals and such, I'd probably leave them all alone if they're new and not leaking.

HTH

Ron