Help: Tricks for valve retainer keepers?

Try one of those magnets, on a stiiiiiiick!

Sorry to those that do not understand, comedian some time ago...  He was a
ventiliquist, with a purple gorilla named 'Peanut'...  Very funny...

Seriously, get one of those expandable (like a radio antenna) metal sticks
with a magnet on it, it will work a treat...
--
Regards,
David Utley