Coilovers $195 for all A1's) Spring quality?

> So the HOR springs were crap, hmmm?
>
> Anyone here have them on their car?  What experiences have you had?

I have had them on daily drivers, as well as racers over the past 7 years.
I have had nothing but good luck.  They didn't make as many applications
(cario, Mk I , Mk II, 8v vs 16V etc) so people may have had bad experiences
using them on the heavier cars - I don't know.  They are firm, but with a
firm damping shock/strut, they work great.

gd