Is anyone out there using a hood scoop? Seen a big one inEuroTuner...

Most people say that hood scoops don't do anything because there is no airflow near the hood, except for the leading lip and near the base of the windshield. However, I have heard people using the little louvres that are on the sides of older Saabs as hood vents and they do vent a bit of heat. I'm considering putting them on my car, but I fear cutting into my mk1.

Dan

Kevin S <optimus234@hotmail.com> wrote:
Im using a hood scoop. But its for my intercooler.

Isent that guy on the tex, he said he sold his car.

Kevin