POR15 Trunk Repair Kit

While I couldn't see the page, Julie does awesome bodywork. You should see the small metal panel she replaced on my mk1. It's between the rear lower edge of the front wheel well and the front edge of the door frame. There are a few bends and whatnot there, but you can't tell it's even been touched. The stuff Julie does is more impressive and quality than what comes out of some body shops.

Dan

Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
WOW, this is real profession work!!

That kind of repair will last a long time.

Cheers

Marc

---