From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kirsten Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:16 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Finally Have Pics of TS on a Scirocco and AWP -- WOOHOO!

Hello Once Again Everyone,

I finally have some pics of the turn signals on a Scirocco....and I will be
picking up the first batch of clears soon (theoretically Thursday).  I
guess the shop is going to start with a batch of ten and go from there.  So
I will be distributing them in the order I received emails from
people.  The way that I will be working things is payment must be received
before shipment -- Paypal, check, or money order.  I have ordered some nice
little white boxes to ship these in with plenty of bubble wrap and
such.  Not that it matters much since these are made out of polyurethane,
not acrylic and so far have proven to be quite durable (dropped on very
hard floor multiple times -- nothing!)

FYI, in the pics the passenger side turn signal has a gasket and the
drivers side one does not.  I don't seem to have a drivers side gasket  :
(   If anyone has a donor gasket that they are just dying to get rid of,
please speak up....  : )

Anyways, here is the link to the pics.

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/car/car.html

On a separate note, the Shocky Jr. engine swap has finally begun!  The AWP
engine has been purchased (used) and the clean up process has begun.  1.8T
-- 5 valves per cylinder, baby!  WOOHOO!!!!  I can't wait until I get a
chance to show everyone pics of Shocky Jr. with his new engine and new
paint job and new front end and misc. upgrades and.....!  I have taken some
initial pics if anyone is interested.  : )   : )   : )

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/AWP/awp.html

Oh, and I will be documenting the 02J tranny build with
Quaife.....soon..... (if anyone is interested).

Kirsten

---