Finally Have Pics of TS on a Scirocco and AWP -- WOOHOO!

Thanks, Patrick!  6 Mk 1s?  Damn!  I love that!  Remember there is a
discount for multiple purchases from the same person.

Well, I would love to tell you that it is a buy now or forever hold your
peace sort of deal so that everyone would buy them right away, but I have
to be honest and tell you that they will be available for the foreseeable
future.  I have gotten a lot of responses to this and more keep coming in,
so I have a sneaking suspicion that people are just waiting for this thing
to finally happen before they order some.  So in a nutshell, once they are
available, they should be permanently available for the most part (I will
stockpile them since the shop is not able to make just one set).

Kirsten