POR15 Trunk Repair Kit

Anyone use the kit POR15 has for the trunk and floor boards?

I was just curious how their special glass cloth was compared to normal
fiber-glass mat I can get at the body shop.

How strong the combo actually is for repairing the '78 floor pan.

It basically has rusted all along the door area.  There are holes along the
floor pan under the door, and then again a one at the foot, under the dash.

I could get someone to weld it, but this POR15 kit seems to allow me to do
it myself.  Just wondering if it would hold well.

Don't want my passengers to stop with their feet ;)

Cory Langford
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage