Dumb Question of the day

I hope every one is staying warm today.  My dumb question for the day is:
What wires go where on the coil of my car?  the ignition is electronic for
CIS basic.  I labeled them when I took the wiring harness out of my car ut
the tape has since frozen and fallen off.  soooo when I pulled it out of the
box it's a litle unclear where they go.  Best I can tell Brown from the
Dist. is Chassis ground, white from Amplifier is Coil Neg,  Black? is Coil
Pos.. and Red w/Black stripe is Coil Pos. with a resistor.  Any help is
appreciated.

Erik