Re Help...please...help

Same thing happened to me once. I decided to 'get on it' one day and
felt a lose of power while at full throttle with high rpms (don't know exaclty
but somewhere between 6-7k). I slowed down stopped and noticed  a lot
of white smoke. Checked the oil and drove home (at normal speed). Its
never happened again and the car suffers no ill effect. I assumed
that the clutch was slipping and smoking. Maybe it was a burp
of oil. Don't know, but 1yr later and it hasn't happened again and
clutch works fine.