Help...please...help

> That sounds promising but im not gona bet on it, if that is the problem
> would the car still smoke the next day when i start it up? Cause it
happened
> last night at 12, then at 8 AM I started it up again and it smoked again,
> but stopped after I got roling (I ddint drive far jsut around the block i
> just wanted to see what it would do)

might wanna run it up to temperature and see what happens. with the head
gasket leaking, water settles in the cylinders, blowing off at next startup,
but more water doesnt enter the cylinders until the coolant temperature and
pressure are high enough to cause more coolant to seep through the bad
gasket. it is also possible for the coolant system to be pressurized by
combustion (before warm-up).

hth
Al