Homemade VW car dolly - What is a good tongue weight?

I was talking to an engineer friend of mine about this.  He said that you will
need at least 100 lbs of tongue weight on the rear of the tow vehicle.
Otherwise, if there is too much weight towards the rear of the towed car, it
will fishtail at speed...

HTH
--
Regards,